Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday: January 14, 2009
So its looks like a tornado, or to my neighbor, a plane hit my house! Unfortunately neither of these happened and I am actually paying for this damage. the below picture is fromt he upstairs. I am standing in the middle of what will soon be one of my two new rooms. And for the bathroom behind me, it is getting a facelift which will make it look amazing!

This is another view of what will become a wonderful guest bathroom.
So this is the hole currently in my house. As people drove by and asked if were takog the house down to put a new one, I had to tell them I was actually paying for people to destroy it and put huge gaps in it as you can see. The workers said the new roof supports would be up by Saturday.

Another view from inside the hole. I'm actually thinking bout keeping it this way, just seems to give the house some character, as if it does not have enough already!





No comments:

Post a Comment